Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seeing Needs

This is my last blog on here; however, you can read this blog at agentspayingforward.blogspot.com

Be well,

Erick

-------------------------------------

For those of us who grew up with cartoons like G.I Joe and Duck Tales, we forever have mantras such as “And knowing is half the battle!” and “Work smarter, not harderer!” stuck in our heads. By now, many of you know that I am the guy who runs SEOBridges.com, and I have connected with many of you via Facebook or Twitter. A week after I launched my site, I am on the top of Google’s list, but I need to keep gaining knowledge in order to stay there.

Right now, I am gathering addresses of potential clients here in the San Diego area.After I gather all 560 or so of those address, I will research several of those companies. It doesn’t make sense to research an entire population, when a sample will do the job.Then, I will provide services to meet the needs of those companies. After that, I will send out letters of introduction to those companies. Yes, actual letters.

It’s important to slow down and take the time to development relationships with people. I have come to understand that people care what you know, as well as who you know, but they also care that you know their needs.

When I get ready to send out those letters of introduction, I will take the time, as best I can, to find out those companies’ needs. Running a business is about developing relationships, seeing needs, and letting your clients know you care about their well being.



Until next week,

Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment